The price of artificial turf in Kansas City vary depending on several factors including size, location, complexity of the job as well as design preferences and materials used. The average cost of artificial turf is about $45 per square foot. The price will vary depending on the size and location of your lawn as well as if other materials such as fake rocks, trees or concrete surfacing are involved in the design of your new synthetic lawn.
These are some of the factors that go into calculating the cost of Kansas City artificial grass:
- The square footage of your lawn
- Lawn grade and type (exclusive, premium or all weather). The more exclusive the grass is, the higher its price. If you are looking for a low maintenance solution to replace your entire lawn with artificial turf, this may be an expensive option but if only a small area needs replacing, it won’t be as expensive.
- Choice of artificial grass used (e.g., Olefin, Polyethylene). The type of artificial turf chosen will determine the price you’ll have to pay for its installation.
- Number and style of artificial grass in Kansas City
- Type or design of base work and depth of base work
- Type or design of infill and density required to support turf
- Type of edging required or if the grass will be installed to a concrete edge
- Number, size, shape and quality/type of drainage holes needed for proper drainage. In areas where it rains a lot artificial grass with drainage is best as you can have water draining out through the bottom rather than pooling up on your lawn
- Number of installation crew required to complete the job
- Location, such as if the lawn is on a steep slope or requires an intricate design pattern. Installing artificial grass in these areas will require more labor and expertise which will affect the overall cost
- Installation timeline – sometimes you’ll need to pay for some materials in advance while others will be paid for after installation is done
- Type of warranty and length of time offered by the supplier. Some suppliers offer longer warranties than others, so you may want to consider this when choosing a product and company to install your new lawn
- Other accessories that are included in the cost such as ground staples or edging, if applicable
The costs of artificial turf in Kansas City may also increase depending on your location. Installation, for example will be more expensive in areas where there is a shortage of labor and demand is high as well as when the cost of living in that region or city is higher.
To get an accurate quote, you need to provide as many details about your project as possible. It is best that you contact multiple contractors for more information and quotes before making any decisions on artificial turf installation costs so that you are choosing the right contractor with the right prices.